UneeQ's Personality Engine uses a NLG (Natural Langauge Generation) platform plugged directly in to UneeQ, allowing your Digital Humans to speak and contextually understand the end user without the need for a highly currated NLP.
You take care of the currated content, and leave the small talk to us.
To enable this feature, please contact your Customer Success representitive.
- High quality, generative conversation available with zero coding required
- Contextualise responses with the end users name
- Designed to work with UneeQ's Synanim animation system
- Built in content filter
- Custom personality training available - Contact your Customer Success representitive
- No special plugins required, out of the box support
To integrate the Personality Engine in to your conversation, send a Digital human instructions, informing UneeQ to handle this part of the conversation as it falls outside of your currated conversation content.
When your currated NLP can not answer the users question, the following JSON command is sent back to UneeQ informing UneeQ's platform that you would like the Personality Engine to respond to the end user.
enabled: If set true, the personality engine will respond to the user
userName (optional): Allows you to set the end users name. Note: Must be set on the first use of the personality engine.
How to use
- Write the currated content as per your conversation platform of choice.
- Within the "default node", "Anything else node" etc (name depends on your NLP platform) include the above instruction as per Digital human instructions